Level II University Master in “Tecniche Avanzate per la Gestione degli Impianti di produzione del Cemento” – 2nd EDITION
Following the success of the first experience in the 2020-2021 two-year period, Buzzi Unicem is offering, in partnership with the Polytechnic University of Turin, the second edition of TagCem, the Level II University Master's degree in “Tecniche Avanzate per la Gestione degli Impianti di produzione del Cemento” (Advanced techniques for cement plant management).
TagCem's goal is to train professionals who, upon completion of the two-year program, will be hired in operational positions along the entire production chain.
Apprentices are hired at the Group's registered office, located in Casale Monferrato, under a contract of advanced training and research apprenticeship (Art. 45 - Legislative Decree 81/2015).
Starting in May 2023, they will alternate between lectures at the Turin Polytechnic and at the headquarters in Casale Monferrato, and periods of stay at the various Italian plants. As a result, the trainees will acquire key technical skills so that will be able to fill, at the end of the course, positions of increasing responsibility in the management of departments at the Group's Italian or foreign plants, or of technical services of the Corporate Departments.
The apprentices will be assigned to different company areas:
- Quarries and Mines Department, Casale Monferrato;
- Ecology, Environment and Safety Department , Casale Monferrato;
- Operations Department, Casale Monferrato;
- Logistics and Procurement Department, Casale Monferrato;
- Projects and New Installations Department, Casale Monferrato;
- Quality and Technical Assistance Department, Casale Monferrato;
- Research and Development Department, BUILT Vercelli;
- Energy Management, Casale Monferrato.
For additional information and to start the enrolment procedure: https://bit.ly/3Xq0gt4
Click on the banner to revisit the highlights of the first edition.